Family Bible Memory Verse (BMV)
- Print this week's BMV poster and put it up in a high traffic area. Invite everyone in your household to learn the verse each week (preschoolers, elementary, teens and parents).
- Come up with creative ways to memorize the verse. This isn't meant to be a chore, but a wonderful opportunity to soak in the Word of God together as a family.
- Print this question to ask your family at the dinner table!
- Preschool & Grade 1-4 Weekend Experience
- NOTE TO PARENTS/GUARDIANS: Our process has changed! Preschool and Grade 1-4 materials will now be combined. Please see the link below to access the worship and lesson videos. If you need help navigating the new portal please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Karla/Moriah at 780-467-7005.
- 56ers Weekend Experience
- Lesson: Learning to Tithe (watch)
- Key Verses:
- Try these worship songs with your 56er kid(s):
- Activity Instructions:
- Since we are talking about tithing and giving our time, what we want you to do this week is look for opportunities to sacrifice your time for someone else. To be more specific, try and spend some time with your family and do something nice for them just because you want to, not expecting anything in return. This could be anything! Helping your siblings with their chores, your parents clean the dishes or help make dinner. The options are endless! You got this!
- We love to see what you can accomplish, so feel free to send us in a video or email letting us know how you tithed your time this week! You can send in to email@example.com or tag us on social media!
- Heartland Kids Bulletin (Coming soon!)
- October Colouring Contest! Download as many of the colouring sheets below as you would like, colour them and submit your finished page(s) to win our colouring contest! The deadline to submit is one week from today, October 23. All submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to social media - don't forget to tag us and tell us your name and age!