Family Bible Memory Verse (BMV)
- Print this week's BMV poster and put it up in a high traffic area. Invite everyone in your household to learn the verse each week (preschoolers, elementary, teens and parents).
- Come up with creative ways to memorize the verse. This isn't meant to be a chore, but a wonderful opportunity to soak in the Word of God together as a family.
Preschool Bible Truth
- In every unit our preschoolers will have a new Bible Truth that will journey with them through the unit they are studying.
- You can print this unit's Bible Truth and have fun reinforcing these truths of the Bible with your kids.
- Preschool Weekend Experience
- Grade 1-4 Weekend Experience
- Unit: Riddle Rangers: Mystery Island
- Lesson: Jesus is the Good Shepherd
- Big Idea: Jesus is the Good Shepherd, so we should listen to His voice and follow Him.
- Key Verse: John 10:14
- Bible Basis: John 10:1-18
- Try these worship songs with your Grade 1-4 kid(s):
- Stop and Go! (watch)
- Video Lesson (watch)
- Go! Home Guide (download)
- Activity Instructions (download)
- Activity Sheet - Colouring Page (download)
- Grade 5-6 Weekend Experience
- Heartland Kids Bulletin