Family Bible Memory Verse (BMV)
- Print this week's BMV poster and put it up in a high traffic area. Invite everyone in your household to learn the verse each week (preschoolers, elementary, teens and parents).
- Come up with creative ways to memorize the verse. This isn't meant to be a chore, but a wonderful opportunity to soak in the Word of God together as a family.
- Print this question to ask your family at the dinner table!
- BMV Elementary & Preschool Activity (download)
- Preschool & Grade 1-4 Weekend Experience
- 56ers Weekend Experience (watch)
- Lesson: Can I Really Hear God? Part 2
- Key Verse:
- Try these worship songs with your 56er kid(s):
- We want you to take another try at hearing God! You can do this by praying, journaling, creating art or just simply talk out loud to God in a conversation. Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear God’s voice. It takes lots of practice to hear God’s voice for some people! Keep trying and cool things can happen!
- Heartland Kids Bulletin (Coming soon!)